Next shipments will be late April in metal cases.
Know immediately if Carbon Monoxide levels are dangerously high!
GEIGER CO Personal Carbon Monoxide Monitor
Much smaller, more responsive, USB rechargeable and more affordable than competitive models.
Geiger CO is a key fob-sized unit that provides real time araul alarm when carbon monoxide levels are dangerously high. The auto calibrating unit includes an aural alarm and a visual LED scale.
In contrast to competitive products, GEIGER CO is much smaller, more responsive and rechargeable. It is designed to run off of an internal USB rechargeable battery.
Geiger CO is designed to be attached to a keychain, but because of its small size, it can be hung anywhere, which makes it desirable for anyone who travels (for use in truck cabs or hotel rooms, for example). According to our market research, this is the smallest, most portable, most usable CO monitor available, and it is reasonably priced.
- Size is 1.2 x 2.0 x 0.3" (3 x 5 x 0.75 cm)
- Runs for up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Detects Carbon Monoxide, sounds alarm at approximately 50 ppm
- Shows at a glance CO strength through visual LED scale
- LED scale is much easier to read in the dark than competitive products
- Hangs anywhere using keychain attachment
- Solid aluminum case (special early units ship with lightweight black nylon / carbon fiber)
How to use:
- Turn the unit on, unit will auto-calibrate every time
- Unit monitors air
- When CO levels rise, LEDs show change and alarm sounds
- Power or charge via USB
LIMITED SHIPMENTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. First units will be lightweight black nylon / carbon fiber.
Introductory price is $99 through December 31, thereafter $149.